Manhattan Criminal Court Phone# (646) 386-3600
The Court's Address: 100 Centre Street, New York, NY 10013
The Court's Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m
Info: New York County (Manhattan) Arraignments
- For recent arrests, Manhattan Arraignments run Monday - Sunday 9:00 AM
to 1:00 AM
- Manhattan Arraignment Clerk (regarding a recent arrest) (212) 374-3126
Desk appearance tickets are heard Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
View Larger Map
The Manhattan Criminal Court at 100 Centre Street is the main criminal
courthouse for New York County (Manhattan). Cases are heard in the various
courtrooms called "parts". Arraignments generally occur on the
first floor in AR1, AR2, AR3, AR3A, and AR4. Desk appearance tickets are
arraigned in the DAT courtroom located on the first floor often in AR2.
Following arraignment, cases are generally transferred to Part A, Part
B, Part C, Part E (DWI), Part F (Felonies), or Part N (Drug Felonies).
Following indictment, cases are transferred to felony parts located at
100 Centre Street or next door at 111 Centre Street.
Need an Attorney?
- We can fight the charges
- We can appear at an arraignment or to fight the case at a later date
- We handle desk appearance tickets, misdemeanors, and felonies.
- Contact us by filling out the form below or calling 212-619-3900